BCCJ ACUMEN magazine
BCCJ ACUMEN is a full-colour, monthly publication with exclusive content in print and online.
BCCJ ACUMEN online: www.bccjacumen.com
Features a variety of unique, interesting, informative and illustrated articles on business, people, education, culture, politics, lifestyle, media, sport, community and much more.
Editorial contributors include well-known journalists, BCCJ leaders, diplomats, politicians, industry experts and guest VIPs.
Our influential Industry section focuses on market developments with objective insight on different sectors each month.
Japan’s most comprehensive English-language business directory lists providers of top-quality services, products and solutions.
With a unique and comprehensive distribution, BCCJ ACUMEN reaches a wide audience of key decision-makers in Japan, the UK and Asia.
- ONLY magazine sent to all 900+ BCCJ members
- ONLY magazine inserted with the Financial Times to key central Tokyo subscribers
- British Airways and Cathay Pacific business-class departure lounges in Tokyo, London and Hong Kong
- British Embassy Tokyo
- British Consulate-General in Osaka
- Department for International Trade offices in Japan and Britain
- British Council Japan
- British Market Council
- Visit Britain
- European Business Council in Japan
- Foreign Correspondents’ Club of Japan
- Other foreign chambers of commerce in Japan
- Other influential organisations and key individuals in the business and leisure community in Japan
Since the first issue in 2009, BCCJ ACUMEN has become a key partner and communication tool of the British Chamber of Commerce in Japan and the UK business community.
Despite devastating economic and natural disasters, BCCJ ACUMEN has expanded to become a highly respected English-language magazine and source of useful information for expats and Anglophiles in Japan. BCCJ ACUMEN celebrated its 50th issue in August 2014 and looks forward to continuing to serve its readers.
Contact the BCCJ ACUMEN team, at Custom Media
Simon Farrell: firstname.lastname@example.org
Robert Heldt : email@example.com
***BCCJ ACUMEN is published by BCCJ member company Custom Media at no cost to the BCCJ. BCCJ and Custom Media's business operations are entirely separate***