Following the triple disasters of 3/11, the BCCJ mobilised a number of volunteer teams to support the relief and recovery work of NPOs and volunteer groups in the Tohoku region.
For information on how to volunteer / support those worst affected by Japan's natural disasters:
- BCCJ welcomes over 250 guests to Royal Wedding Viewing Party
- May 2018 ACUMEN now online!
- The business case for D&I
- A shared cyber vision for UK and Japan
- Japan in the News: May 12-18
- FCIJ Business Confidence Survey of Spring 2018
- A remarkable life bridging Anglo-Japanese cultures – Ichiro Urushibara
The British Chamber of Commerce in Japan
Ark Hills Front Tower RoP
2-23-1 Akasaka Minato-ku Tokyo 107-0052
9:00-12:30 & 14:00-17:00