Following the triple disasters of 3/11, the BCCJ mobilised a number of volunteer teams to support the relief and recovery work of NPOs and volunteer groups in the Tohoku region.
For information on how to volunteer / support those worst affected by Japan's natural disasters:
- ESG Investing in Japan: Fad or Fact?
- Foreign Chambers Business Confidence Survey – Spring 2017
- 2017 BBA Nominees: Entrepreneur of the Year
- 2017 BBA Nominees: Company of the Year
- 2017 British Business Awards: Nominations CLOSED
- 2017 British Business Awards - Judging Process
- Barclays Innovation Chief Boosts Japan Fintech
The British Chamber of Commerce in Japan
Ark Hills Front Tower RoP
2-23-1 Akasaka Minato-ku Tokyo 107-0052
9:00-12:30 & 14:00-17:00