Following the triple disasters of 3/11, the BCCJ mobilised a number of volunteer teams to support the relief and recovery work of NPOs and volunteer groups in the Tohoku region.
For information on how to volunteer / support those worst affected by Japan's natural disasters:
- Governor Koike on Achieving a Sustainable Tokyo
- Japan in the News: 9 Dec - 15 Dec
- The BCCJ Welcomes MIE PROJECT Co., Ltd.
- Japan whisky boom boosts British tipples
- MoU Signing Between London and Tokyo Aims to Bolster Collaborations
- EU and Japan finalise Economic Partnership Agreement
- 2017 BBA Winner Profile: Innovation – SciBite
The British Chamber of Commerce in Japan
Ark Hills Front Tower RoP
2-23-1 Akasaka Minato-ku Tokyo 107-0052
9:00-12:30 & 14:00-17:00