British Business Awards 2012
In the run-up to the 2012 Olympics and Paralympics, the UK’s hugely successful GREAT campaign has showcased British excellence to the world……
Now the BCCJ’s British Business Awards 2012 can showcase YOUR excellence in this truly exceptional year.
The 2012 British Business Awards (BBAs), organised by the BCCJ for the fifth consecutive year, will be held in the luxurious surroundings of the Conrad Tokyo supported by an exciting range of BCCJ member companies and friends.
Guests can enjoy spectacular UK-Japan entertainment:
- Classical strings, with a British twist, from celebrated cellist Chika Omae and friends MORE HERE
- VITA Brass ensemble quintet from Musashino Academia Musicie, playing music by The Beatles
An after-dinner speaker from the UK:
- Emerson Roberts of Brompton Bicycles, the UK's largest bicycle manufacturer and keystone company of the 2012 Make it in Great Britain campaign - will thrill us with tales of modern, iconic and innovative British manufacturing.
A 5-course Great British menu:
- Mouth-watering regional and seasonal specialities
As well as a sparkling assortment of wines and cocktails, including:
- dazzling champagne and wines from Berry Bros. & Rudd
- uncompromisingly smooth London martinis and London G&Ts (Sipsmiths gin, vermonth and Fever Tree Tonic all from London), served by the owner of artisan spirits merchants Sipsmiths, Sam Galsworthy
- The Isle of Skye's single malt Talisker whisky from Diageo
Door prize draws will run throughout the evening, and include the following fabulous prizes:
- Alfred Dunhill: Traditional suit carrier (JPY520,000), stylish tie (JPY16,000) x 2
- Asprey: Yellow gold ring (JPY435,000)
- British Airways: Flights to the UK and upgrade vouchers (x 10)
- Burberry International K.K.: Trenchcoat and Bag
- Cath Kidston: Bags and Aprons
- Clipper (via MIE Project): Exceptional English tea selection x 6
- Conrad Tokyo: Overnight stay package: 2 night stay in a Suite with Executive lounge access, breakfast, and dinner for 2 in Gordon Ramsay
- Diageo: Talisker Whisky, 30 year old (JPY25,000) x 3
- Sipsmiths: BBA Special Set (1 Sipsmiths London Dry Gin, 1 Sipsmiths VJOP Gin, 1 Sipsmiths Barley Vodka, 1 case of Fever Tree Tonic Water, 1 case of Fever Tree Ginger Beer, 1 Sacred Extra Dry English Vermouth)
- Sony Pictures Entertainment: James Bond, Skyfall premiere, pairs of tickets x 10
And, the bi-lingual Awards ceremony, hosted by Inter FM's London Hit Radio (LHR) DJs Guy Perryman and Maddie, will cover five categories:
- Company of the Year
- Entrepreneur of the Year
- UK-Japan Partnership
- Social Responsibility
- Person of the Year
The 2012 British Business Award trophies, created by celebrated UK-Japan artist Kate Thomson, will be presented by the British Ambassador to Japan, Sir David Warren KCMG - his last official engagement before retiring from diplomatic service.
Scroll down to book a seat / corporate table(s) at this black tie event, which will be followed by an after-party (nijikai) on the Conrad's 28th floor.
- British sax player, Marcus Pittman.
- DJ Cash mixing live lounge tunes.
Cancellation policy: Paid reservation by October 22 17:00, after which there can be no refunds on cancellations. No-shows will be charged. 締め切り以降のキャンセルは返金できません。（お名前の変更はできます） 締め切り後もお席のある限りお申し込みは出来ますがキャンセルはできません。
Special notes: Please let us know if you have any special dietary needs; the menu cannot be changed on the day. お食事に制限のある方（ベジタリアン・アレルギーなど）は必ず締切日までにお知らせください。当日の変更はお受けできません。
Dress Code: Black tie or national dress (タキシードをお持ちでない方はダークスーツでも構いません）
(Nomination deadline: October 12 at 17:00)
Guests can enjoy a favourable room rate at the Conrad, on the night of the British Business Awards 2012. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Venue InformationConrad Tokyo
Minato-ku Tokyo 105-7337
Venue link →
Access Map →
- Bank transfer