Back to Business (B2B) Volunteering
Our next Back to Business (B2B) volunteering trip to Ishinomaki, Miyagi, Tohoku will take place on September 29-30 2012.
During the final weekend of this month, our group will travel to Ishinomaki to review a selection of past BCCJ Back to Business (B2B) projects, including Chime of Hope Shopping Street, PAO Bakery, and Maruka Fish Market infrastructure. We will also help a fishing cooperative to rust-proof and paint small, industrial warehouses, in preparation for the autumn and winter harvests.
September 29 (Saturday)
- 07:30: Depart from Tokyo Station (Hayate#15)
- 09:13: Arrive at Sendai Station; take private bus to Ishinomaki
- 11:00: Arrive at activity site; warehouse painting project with lunch
- 19:00 Dinner at Takikawa (B2B project) Ishinomaki Sun Plaza
[Accommodation: Ishinomaki Sun Plaza Hotel]
1-7-23 Tachimachi, Ishinomaki City, Miyagi Prefecture 986-0824
September 30 (Sunday)
- 09:00-12:00: Visit Onagawa Chime of Hope Shopping Street (B2B Project)
- Meet the Onagawa Chamber of Commerce
- Shop and have lunch at Chime of Hope
- 13:00-16:00: Visit Ishinomaki Citizens' Market, Maruka Fish Market (B2B Project)
- 16:00 Depart for Sendai Station
- 17:26 Depart from Sendai (Hayate#32)
- 19:08 Arrive at Tokyo Station
Please contact email@example.com if you and / or your colleagues might be interested in joining us, or have any questions related to this trip.
Thank you very much for your ongoing support of the B2B Initiative for Tohoku.
Venue InformationMeet at Tokyo Station
September 29, 07:00
Access Map →
- Bank transfer