Small is Great VII: If I can do it, anyone can
Maybe you dream of running your own business, but haven't yet taken the leap. Maybe you've just started and want to know if you're on the right track. Or maybe you're just curious about why anybody would give up a well paid job for the insecurity, risk and sleepless nights that go with the challenge of being an entrepreneur. Folklore suggests you need a PhD or MBA and an ability for working 20 hour days - but this might not be true. What you actually do need might surprise - and encourage - you.
Join us on November 27 when our speaker, Jeremy Sanderson, will share his experiences of running multiple businesses in Japan over 15 years - surviving and prospering in the process.
This event is relevant to anyone with a business dream.
Speaker: Jeremy Sanderson
- Sanderson Icon YK: Owner and President (Motorcycle accessories import and retail + business consulting and management services)
- Icon Partners KK: Owner and CEO (Supply chain management specialist executive recruitment)
- Compass Offices Japan KK: Chairman (Serviced Offices and managed services)
- Alexander Mann Solutions KK: CEO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing)
- Adlens Japan KK: CEO (Adjustable lens technology eyewear manufacture and retail)
***Members can use free seat coupons to attend this event. *** (Login first and book your seat)
Paid reservation by Nov 25 15:00 after which there can be no refunds on cancellations.No-shows will be charged.
We do not accept cash at the door. 当日のお支払いは固くお断りします。
Venue InformationArk Mori Building, East Wing 12F
Regus Japan Ark Hills, Conference Room
(Please sign in at East Wing reception on 1F )
Venue link →
Access Map →
- Bank transfer