The next BCCJ golf day, run by the BCCJ Golf Taskforce, will take place on Saturday, September 13 at the wonderful Brick and Wood golf course in Chiba.
This is to be a fun team event in which various organisations - such as embassies, companies, and other Chambers - are invited to get their hands on the ‘best team’ trophy. Teams will each consist of 4 people.
The competition is open to all comers. Golfers who are not members of the BCCJ or other similar organisation are more than welcome to participate as guests and will be assigned to a suitable team. ‘Joint teams’ could also be possible – for example a Scandinavian Chamber team or an Australian / New Zealand Embassy team. This will depend on the make up of the total field.
The ticket price of 20,500 yen includes:
- Green fee (tee-off times: 08:22 - 08:52)
- Participation fee
- Golf cart
- After party and prizes at Brick & Wood (food and one drink included)
- Grand Hyatt Tokyo
- Armani Ristorante
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG)
- Berry Bros. & Rudd
- Peak K.K.
Why not join us for a fun day out with old friends and new faces?
- Players of all ages and levels are welcome
- You can enter as a team (of four) or as an individual
- A bus will be arranged, departing Tokyo at around 0645 (additional JPY2000 per person)
- In addition, there will be a further party arranged back in Tokyo subject to demand and at participants’ own cost.
Please register through the BCCJ website, using the booking form below. If you are registering a team of 4 people please indicate that you would like to enter as a team as well as your team name. If you are an individual (or are booking for 2 or 3 people) then you will be assigned to a suitable team once golfer numbers are finalised.
There is no limit to the number of teams that can be represented by each Chamber or organization (BCCJ 1, BCCJ 2, etc….).
*****Also PLEASE INDICATE in the "notes" box below (page 2) お申し込みの際に以下の件必ず入力してください。（申し込みフォームの２ページ目Note欄へ）:
1) if you would like to take the bus (additional JPY2000 per person)
2) if you would like to attend an after party in Tokyo once the bus has returned
3) a rough handicap
Paid reservations by September 1 at 17:00, after which there can be no refunds on cancellations. No-shows will be charged.
９月８日午前中まで参加を受け付けますがキャンセルは出来ません。 (We will close the booking at noon on Sept 8 Monday)
Bus information: (fee: 2,000yen per person return)
06:20am JR Tokyo Station (Marunouchi South Exit)
06:40am JR Shinagawa Station (Konan South Exit, in front of Sukiya-beef rice bowl restaurant)
08:00am Brick and Wood Golf Course
Venue InformationBrick and Wood Golf Course in Chiba
Yamaguchi, Ichihara-shi, Chiba-ken
Venue link →
Access Map →
- Bank transfer