Night with the Irish 2017
The BCCJ is delighted to be teaming up with the IJCC (Ireland Japan Chamber of Commerce) for our annual "Night with the Irish"!
Since 2012, this event, held at the residence of the Irish Ambassador, has provided an excellent, convivial platform for meeting new professional contacts, and hosting clients and staff. It also offers a great opportunity to catch up with fellow BCCJ and IJCC members after the summer break.
Spaces are limited - please book early to avoid disappointment.
Doors Open: 18:45
Paid reservations by September 13 17:00, after which there can be no refunds on cancellations. No-shows will be charged.
- Photo ID is required to enter the Irish Embassy compound
- Attendees must arrive no later than 19:30, in order to guarantee entry to the compound
- No parking spaces are available at the venue.
- BCCJ event coupons cannot be used as payment for this Just For Fun event.
- Members, you must be logged in to the BCCJ site (top right, login button, in order to secure the member rate).
Venue InformationIrish Ambassador's Residence (Motoazabu, Minato-ku)
For security reasons, the residence is not indicated on the Google map.
Map was sent to all attendees prior to the event.
Access Map →