The timings should go some way to allaying the fears of those concerned about a clash with the FA Cup final, with the football match likely to kick off at 1730 UK time.
Kensington Palace said "This wedding, like all weddings, will be a moment of fun and joy that will reflect the characters of the Bride and Groom."
About the venue:
- Conrad Tokyo is located in the heart of Tokyo’s bustling Shiodome district with unparalleled panoramic views of Tokyo Bay, one of the leading luxury hotels in the capital, renowned for its welcoming atmosphere and innovative, sophisticated sense of style.
- This event can take place thanks to the kind support of The Conard Tokyo and the BBC.
- We are delighted to be sharing the happy occasion with members of the following Chambers of Commerce: Australia New Zealand Chamber of Commerce in Japan, Canadian Chamber of Commerce in Japan, Danish Chamber of Commerce in Japan, South African Chamber of Commerce in Japan. Members from the Japan British Society (JBS) will also join the celebrations.
- Partners and friends are most welcome to attend. Prior booking is essential.
- Dress code: fun, spring wedding, celebratory.
- Registration and cancellation deadline: May 7 Monday noon.
- Cancellations after this date and no shows will be charged. We cannot accept cash at the door.
お申し込みとキャンセルの締め切りは 5月７日(月) 昼１２時です。
First come, first served basis.