The British Chamber of Commerce in Japan supports the interests of its members, along with the organisers of the 2019 Rugby World Cup 2019, and the 2020 Olympics, & Paralympics, to achieve the best possible organization, business and community results before, during and after the events.
Some useful resources can be found below.
Royal Society for the Arts
Volunteering and Public Services report, by the Action and Research Centre
The Tokyo Organising Committee of the Olympic and Paralympic Games HERE
Inside the Games
The inside track on global sports HERE
Rugby World Cup 2015
The economic impact of Rugby World Cup 2015 HERE
- 2017 BBA Nominees: UK-Japan Partnership
- ESG Investing in Japan: Fad or Fact?
- Foreign Chambers Business Confidence Survey – Spring 2017
- 2017 BBA Nominees: Entrepreneur of the Year
- 2017 BBA Nominees: Company of the Year
- 2017 British Business Awards: Nominations CLOSED
- 2017 British Business Awards - Judging Process
The British Chamber of Commerce in Japan
Ark Hills Front Tower RoP
2-23-1 Akasaka Minato-ku Tokyo 107-0052
9:00-12:30 & 14:00-17:00