The BCCJ job site is powered by CareerEngine.
A recruitment website for the BCCJ and eleven other foreign chambers of commerce in Japan, CareerEngine attracts talented, bi-lingual, internationally-minded candidates looking for new opportunities.
Over 100 BCCJ member companies are currently registered to use this resource.
As a member of the BCCJ, and a first time user of Career Engine, you can receive an introductory offer:
*BCCJ Member offer: 50% off first time job postings, and 10% off subsequent postings*
Through CareerEngine, BCCJ members can:
- Post unlimited positions: Post as many positions as you need for a single, discounted fee
- Instantly post positions across multiple CareerEngine partner sites: Your positions will be posted on all partner web sites - including those of twelve other foreign chambers of commerce in Japan - and listed 24/7
- Search the CareerEngine Resume Bank Database: Proactively search for candidates using targeted keywords
- Receive Resume Bank Alerts: Get notified when a candidate who meets your exact criteria joins the database
- Reach qualified candidates through CareerEngine's Job Mail: Prospective candidates receive new job updates three times a week
- UK citizens registered in the Career Engine database: 12,546 (8450 in Japan)
- UK citizens registered in the Career Engine database with business-level Japanese or above: 1693
- Japanese nationals with business-level English or above: 25,426
Visit the CareerEngine recruitment site:
Direct Contact: GPlus Media
The BCCJ is not responsible for the content posted at CareerEngine and can accept no liability for any errors, inaccuracies or misrepresentations.