If you or your company would like to hire a translator or interpreter in Japan, please see the following website:
Japan Association of Translators (JAT)
The Japan Association of Translators (JAT) was founded in May 1985 as a means for individual translators to exchange information and insights. JAT members help each other do a better job for their clients and a more rewarding one for themselves. JAT incorporated in Tokyo as a nonprofit organization in 2001 and now has more than 700 members worldwide. Most are Japanese-to-English or English-to-Japanese translators. Interpreters and translators of other language combinations lend further breadth and diversity to the organization.
- ESG Investing in Japan: Fad or Fact?
- Foreign Chambers Business Confidence Survey – Spring 2017
- 2017 BBA Nominees: Entrepreneur of the Year
- 2017 BBA Nominees: Company of the Year
- 2017 British Business Awards: Nominations CLOSED
- 2017 British Business Awards - Judging Process
- Barclays Innovation Chief Boosts Japan Fintech
The British Chamber of Commerce in Japan
Ark Hills Front Tower RoP
2-23-1 Akasaka Minato-ku Tokyo 107-0052
9:00-12:30 & 14:00-17:00