2012 BBA Nominations NOW OPEN
July 31, 2012
From the Queen`s Diamond Jubilee to the London Olympics and Paralympics, from the British government’s GREAT campaign, to the World Shakespeare Festival, 2012 presents the UK with a once-in-a-generation opportunity to showcase the country's capabilities, enhance international relations, and maximise global reach.
Now, the BCCJ’s British Business Awards (BBA), to be held on November 2 at the Conrad Tokyo, are gearing up to showcase YOUR greatness in this exceptional year.
Supported by the BCCJ's key partners - UK Trade and Investment (UKTI), Visit Britain and the British Council – the 2012 BBA provide an outstanding platform for companies to celebrate special achievements.
The 2012 BBA categories are:
- Company of the Year
- Entrepreneur of the Year
- UK-Japan Partnership
- Social Responsibility
- Person of the Year
The BBA 2012 recognise excellence and promote success across all industry sectors, and acclaim the important social contributions made by companies through their commitment to community and ethical behavior. Winning a BBA trophy is a prestigious endorsement of an organisation`s projects, initiatives, results and / or achievements. Winners are acknowledged as industry leaders and named the best in their respective categories - a valuable measure of success that can be used in a variety of communications, creating publicity, positive organisational profiling and heightened credibility.
Nominations are judged against specific criteria, founded on the BBA values of success, innovation and ethics, and the Awards employ a well-defined and proven framework to ensure that the judging process is fair and free of influence.
Whether to honour your valued employees or to strengthen your brand, why not put yourself in the running to win a British Business Award - the ultimate seal of approval for your business and a subject to talk about with your clients for many years to come.
How to Nominate
The BBA nomination process is free and simple:
- Select the category in which you wish to nominate yourself, your company, or your chosen nominee
- Complete and submit the nomination form
Nominees for awards must be one or more of the following:
- British Chamber of Commerce in Japan (BCCJ) Member
- UK-owned and Japan-based firm
- Japan-based firm or individual with significant UK links
- Cover all nomination criteria for the category concerned
- Focus specifically on the achievements of the last 12 months, in the Japan market
- Be no more than 4,000 words and 5MB in total size, inclusive of supporting documentation
- Be sent in an email attachment in PDF format, along with the nomination form and supporting documentation as detailed on the nomination form, as well as a high resolution nominated company logo to: email@example.com
- Reach the BCCJ office by the deadline of 17:00 on 12 October (Fri) 2012
For more information on this black tie event and for booking, see here.