2012 BBA Nominees: Entrepreneur of the Year
Oct. 29, 2012
By the conclusion of the 2012 British Business Awards (BBA) nomination period, on Friday 12 October at 17:00, we had received a record 38 nominations across five categories. The following 7 companies are now in the running for the title of 2012 BBA Entrepreneur of the Year.
2012 BBA Entrepreneur of the Year Nominees (in alphabetical order):
- A.K.I. Japan Limited (David Syrad) エー・ケー・アイ・ジャパン株式会社
- Bella's Cupcakes (Farah Latreche) ベラズカップケーキ
- Tokyo British Clinic (Dr Gabriel Symmonds) 東京ブリティッシュクリニック
- Hobgoblin (Mark Spencer) ホブゴブリンジャパン株式会社
- Klein Dytham Architecture (Mark Dytham Architecture) クライン・ダイサム・アーキテクツ
- MIE Project (Duco Delgorge) ミエ プロジェクト
- Price Global (Suzanne Price) プライスグローバル
The decision on a winning 2012 BBA entry is the result of the combined score of 5 separate judges, who independently score each submission using the same scoring matrix.
To ensure transparency, each judge independently returns his or her score sheet to the BCCJ Secretariat by October 30 2012 and the results are tabulated confidentially. The scores from each judge are then totaled for each nominee, and the nomination with the highest accumulative score is declared the category winner.
In the event of two nominees receiving the same final score, all judges will be asked to review their scores for these companies / individuals, and the submission with the highest score from this second round of judging will be declared the winner.
The final results remain confidential until the BBA ceremony, on November 2 2012.
We wish all 2012 BBA nominees the very best of luck!
2012 BBA information and booking HERE
(Corporate tables are available)
Article: BBA Judging begins