2012 BBA Nominees: UK-Japan Partnership
Oct. 31, 2012
By the conclusion of the 2012 British Business Awards (BBA) nomination period, on Friday 12 October at 17:00, we had received a record 38 nominations across five categories. The following 12 companies (6 nominations) are now in the running for the 2012 BBA UK-Japan Partnership trophy.
2012 BBA UK-Japan Partnership Nominees (in alphabetical order):
- Ashfield K.K. & CMIC MPSS アッシュフィールド株式会社 ＆ 株式会社シミックエムピーエスエス
- Canning Professional K.K. & Saville Consulting キャンニングプロフェッショナル株式会社 ＆ サビィル・コンサルティング
- International Nuclear Services Japan K.K. & Tokyo Electric Power Company (TEPCO) ジャパン株式会社 & 東京電力株式会社
- Pandrol UK Limited & Sumitomo Corporation 英国パンドロール社 & 住友商事株式会社
- Rolls Royce Japan Co., Ltd. & Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd. (KHI) ロールス・ロイスジャパン株式会社＆川崎重工株式会社
- Yagi Tsusho Limited – Mackintosh 八木通商株式会社 － マッキントッシュ
The decision on a winning 2012 BBA entry is the result of the combined score of 5 separate judges, who independently score each submission using the same scoring matrix.
To ensure transparency, each judge independently returns his or her score sheet to the BCCJ Secretariat by October 30 2012 and the results are tabulated confidentially. The scores from each judge are then totaled for each nominee, and the nomination with the highest accumulative score is declared the category winner.
In the event of two nominees receiving the same final score, all judges will be asked to review their scores for these companies / individuals, and the submission with the highest score from this second round of judging will be declared the winner.
The final results remain confidential until the BBA ceremony, on November 2 2012.
We wish all 2012 BBA nominees the very best of luck!
2012 BBA information and booking HERE
(Corporate tables are available)
2012 BBA Judging begins ARTICLE