2013 British Business Awards: NOMINATE!
Sept. 27, 2013
On the 65th anniversary of the BCCJ, celebrate the best of British in Japan by nominating your favourite companies and people for a 2013 British Business Award (BBA)!
Deadline: October 18 (Friday) at 17:00
2013 BBA AWARD CATEGORIES
- Company of the Year
Nominees are required to show excellence and outstanding achievement in all aspects of their organisation in Japan.
- Entrepreneur of the Year
Nominees should be entities that exemplify entrepreneurialism and will to have created commercial success through entrepreneurial spirit. Nominees will typically be organisations with 25 employees or fewer.
- UK-Japan Partnership
Nominees should be joint-ventures or other partnerships that have made demonstrable contributions to the enhancement of the UK-Japan economic or commercial relationship.
- Community Contribution
Open to any eligible company in Japan that has implemented exceptionally effective community programmes or initiatives.
- Person of the Year
This award recognises the achievements of an individual who has demonstrated effectiveness in his or her field, supporting UK-Japan commercial relations. The winner will be selected through an online vote by BCCJ members.
- Global Talent (sponsored by the British Council)
This special award, sponsored by the British Council/IELTS, recognizes a company or individual who has helped to develop talent and skills that will help to create a bridge for the UK-Japan relationship in the future.
2012 BBA Winners: GlaxoSmithKline, Price Global, Sir David Warren, LUSH Japan, Yagi Tsusho
Nominee(s) must be one or more of the following:
- British Chamber of Commerce in Japan (BCCJ) Member
- Japan-based and UK-owned firm
- Japan-based firm, organisation or individual with significant UK links
Submitting a nomination for the BBA provides organisations with an opportunity to review business performance and highlight core strengths, setting a benchmark for industry standards. Nominations are judged against specific criteria, founded on the BBA values of success, innovation and ethics. The BBA employs a well-defined and tested framework to ensure that the judging process is fairand free of bias or influence.
Whether to honour your valued employees or to strengthen your brand, why not put yourself in the running to win a British Business Award – the ultimate seal of approval for your business and a subject to talk about with clients for many years to come.
Any questions? firstname.lastname@example.org
BBA: Previous Winners (VIDEOS)
- 2012 Entrepreneur of the Year: Price Global (02:49) HERE
- 2011 Company of the Year: Robert Walters (01:56) HERE
- 2011 Corporate Social Responsibility: Second Harvest Japan (01:58) HERE
- 2011 Design and Innovation: Nissan (03:21) HERE
- 2011 Person of the Year: Steve Crane (03:49) HERE
- 2013 British Business Awards - Information and booking HERE
- 2013 BBA - You Judge the Judges HERE
- Diana Yukawa to Perform at the 2013 BBA HERE
- Congratulations to 2012 BBA winners HERE
- 2012 BBA Nominees HERE
- Video of 2012 BBA HERE