2013 BBA Nominees: Entrepreneur of the Year
Oct. 24, 2013
By the conclusion of the 2013 British Business Awards (BBA) nomination period, on Friday 18 October at 17:00, we had received a record 51 nominations across 6 categories.
The following 11 individuals are now in the running for the title of 2013 BBA Entrepreneur of the Year:
2013 BBA Entrepreneur of the Year Nominees (in alphabetical order):
- Alderson MBE, Chris (Accounting Asia GMS Limited) アカウンティング アジア GMS
- Bashir, Farah (Bella’s Cupcakes) ベラズカップケーキ
- Crane, Steve (Business Link Japan K.K.) ビジネスリンクジャパン株式会社
- Deane, Philip (GLOBALINX CORP) 株式会社グローバリンクス
- Deol, Vijay (SThree K.K.) SThree株式会社
- Hollow, James (Alien-Eye & Profero Tokyo) 株式会社エイリアン・アイ / 株式会社プロフェーロ
- Maeda, Chie (Rouge Asia Inc.) 株式会社Rouge Asia
- Palmer, Ben (Rain Interactive K.K.) 株式会社レイン・インターアクティブ
- Parkin, Josh (Josh Parkin Guitars) 株式会社JPG
- Price, Suzanne (Price Global) プライス グローバル
- Spreckley, Charles (BeBespoke Co. Ltd.) ビー・ビスポーク株式会社
Good luck to all 2013 BBA nominees, and stay tuned for updates on other award categories!
This year, there are six BBA judges, who will independently score submissions using the same scoring matrix.
To ensure transparency, each judge independently returns his or her score sheet to the BCCJ office by October 28 2013. The scores from the judges are then tabulated confidentially, and the nomination with the highest accumulative score is declared the category winner.
In the event of two nominees receiving the same final score, judges will be asked to review scores for these companies / individuals, and the submission with the highest score from this second round of judging will be declared the winner.
The final results remain confidential until the BBA ceremony, on November 1 2013.
2013 British Business Awards - BOOK YOUR TABLE / SEAT HERE
2013 British Business Awards - Judging Process HERE