2013 British Business Awards - Record number of nominations
Oct. 21, 2013
By the conclusion of the 2013 British Business Awards (BBA) nomination period, on Friday 18 October at 17:00, we had received a record 51 nominations across six categories.
- Company of the Year (7 nominees)
- Entrepreneur of the Year (11 nominees)
- Uk- Japan Partnership (8 nominees)
- Community Contribution (12 nominees)
- Person of the Year (6 nominees)
- Global Talent (7 nominees)
Stay tuned over the coming days to find out which organisations and individuals have been nominated for each award.
- The 2013 BBA judges have now received their judging packs.
- The judging period will run from October 21 - 28.
- The 2013 BBA results will remain confidential until the evening of the BBA ceremony (November 1, 18:30-22:30, Mandarin Oriental Tokyo).
- 2013 BBA Judging Process overview HERE
We wish all 2013 BBA nominees the very best of luck!