2013 British Business Awards: Video Highlights
Dec. 10, 2013
The British Chamber of Commerce in Japan (BCCJ) was delighted to welcome over 220 guests to the 2013 British Business Awards (BBA), held in the luxurious surroundings of the Mandarin Oriental on the evening of November 1.
Organised for the sixth consecutive year, the event was supported by an exciting range of member companies and friends.
Inter FM's London Hit Radio (LHR) DJs Guy Perryman and Madoka Kato, were the bi-lingual Masters of Ceremony for the second consecutive year.
The 2013 BBA trophies, 'Resonance', created by celebrated UK-Japan artist Kate Thomson (Ukishima Sculpture Studio, Iwate), were presented to winners by the British Ambassador to Japan, Tim HItchens.
2013 BBA winners:
- Company of the Year: Custom Media K.K.
- UK-Japan Partnership: AgustaWestland & Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd.
- Entrepreneur of the Year: Steve Crane (Business Link Japan K.K.)
- Global Talent: The British School in Tokyo
- Community Contribution: LUSH Japan Co., Ltd.
- Person of the Year (People's Choice vote, by BCCJ members): Guy Perryman
To see Custom Media win Company of the Year click here
And watch Business Link Japan`s Steve Crane receive the Entrepreneur of the Year award here
2014 BBA will be held on November 14 at the Hilton Shinjuku MORE