2014 BBA Nominees: Entrepreneur of the Year
Nov. 5, 2014
By the conclusion of the 2014 British Business Awards (BBA) nomination period, on Friday 30 October at 17:00, we had received 50 nominations across 6 categories.
The following 6 individuals are now in the running for the title of 2014 BBA Entrepreneur of the Year:
2014 BBA Entrepreneur of the Year Nominees (in alphabetical order):
- Collins, Anthony (AP Advisers Ltd.) アントニー・コリンズ (ＡＰアドバイザーズリミテッド)
- Croll, David (Whisk-e Limited) デービッド・クロール (株式会社ウィスク・イー)
- Endo, Takako (TWHY TWHY, Inc.) 遠藤貴子 株式会社つ・い・つ・い
- Handover, Elizabeth (Lumina Learning) エリザベス・ハンドーヴァー(ルミナラーニングアジア)
- Iwata, Helen (Sasuga! Communications) 岩田ヘレン (さすが！コミュニケーションズ)
- Obi, Koichi (Cotsworld Ltd.) 小尾光一 ( 株式会社コッツワールド)
The decision on a winning 2014 BBA entry is the result of the combined score of 5 separate judges, who independently score each submission using the same scoring matrix.
To ensure transparency, each judge independently returns his or her score sheet to the BCCJ office by November 12 2012 and the results are tabulated confidentially. The scores from each judge are then totaled for each nominee, and the nomination with the highest accumulative score is declared the category winner.
In the event of two nominees receiving the same final score, all judges will be asked to review their scores for these companies / individuals, and the submission with the highest score from this second round of judging will be declared the winner.
The final results remain confidential until the BBA ceremony, on November 14 2012.
We wish all 2014 BBA nominees the very best of luck!
2014 British Business Awards - information and book your table / seat HERE