2014 BBA Nominees: UK-Japan Partnership
Nov. 6, 2014
By the conclusion of the 2014 British Business Awards (BBA) nomination period, on Friday 30 October at 17:00, we had received 50 nominations across 6 categories.
The following 10 partnerships are now in the running for the 2014 BBA UK-Japan Partnership trophy:
2014 BBA UK-Japan Partnership Nominees (in alphabetical order):
- Ashfield K.K. / CMIC-MPSS Co., Ltd.
アッシュフィールド株式会社 / 株式会社シミックエムピーエスエス
- British School in Tokyo, The / Gakko Hojin Shibuya Kyoiku Gakuen
ザ・ブリティッシュ・スクール・イン東京 / 学校法人渋谷教育学園
- Brompton Bicycle Ltd. / Mizutani Bicycle Co., Ltd.
ブロンプトン / ミズタニ自転車株式会社
- Cheaney Shoes Ltd / Watanabe & Co., Ltd.
チーニー / 渡辺産業株式会社
- Drake’s / Watanabe & Co., Ltd.
ドレイクス / 渡辺産業株式会社
- Linn Products Ltd. / Linn Japan K.K.
リン・プロダクツ・リミテッド / 株式会社リンジャパン
- next / Xebio Co., Ltd.
ネクスト / ゼビオ株式会社
- TELEHOUSE International Corporation of Europe / KDDI Corporation
テレハウス ヨーロッパ/ KDDI株式会社
- UK Department for Transport / Hitachi, Ltd., Rail Systems Company
英国運輸省 / 株式会社日立製作所 交通システム社
- VisitBritain / Japan National Tourism Organization
英国政府観光庁 / 日本政府観光局
The decision on a winning 2014 BBA entry is the result of the combined score of 5 separate judges, who independently score each submission using the same scoring matrix.
To ensure transparency, each judge independently returns his or her score sheet to the BCCJ office by November 12 2014 and the results are tabulated confidentially. The scores from each judge are then totaled for each nominee, and the nomination with the highest accumulative score is declared the category winner.
In the event of two nominees receiving the same final score, all judges will be asked to review their scores for these companies / individuals, and the submission with the highest score from this second round of judging will be declared the winner.
The final results remain confidential until the BBA ceremony, on November 14 2014.
We wish all 2014 BBA nominees the very best of luck!
2014 British Business Awards - information and book your table / seat HERE