Japan In-House Legal Summit 2017
May 8, 2017
On 17 May 2017, BCCJ Corporate Plus member, Thomson Reuters and Asian Legal Business will present the Japan In-House Legal Summit 2017.
This annual summit brings together legal experts, in-house compliance professionals and government leaders to discuss pertinent issues, legal developments and enforcement trends across Japan.
Benefits of Attending
Network with senior In-House counsels, lawyers and business leaders. In-depth workshops focusing on the latest legal issues presented by top domestic and international law firms VIP networking luncheon and refreshments
Speaker notes and materials provided.
- Japan’s headline-making Reform and Enforcement Updates on Foreign Bribery Law
- Getting ahead on Japan’s Personal Information Protection Act - Knowing the Implementing Rules and Regulations
- Combating Legal Risks through optimal due diligence performance
- Sustaining the Japan’s Outbound M&A Momentum: Navigating Transitions and Financing Growth
- A New Stage in the Evolution of Legal Technology – Can it really inhibit security and effective legal collaboration?
- There and Back Again: The Journeys of a starting in-house counsel to managing the legal department in a Japanese Multicultural Environment
Information and booking HERE
More news from the BCCJ