2017 British Business Awards Early Bird Discount OPEN
June 28, 2017
This year marks the tenth anniversary of the highlight in the UK-Japan calendar - the annual British Business Awards! Join us for this year's glamorous red-carpet event with luxury prizes, a British gourmet experience, top British entertainment, and the suspense and excitement of the awards ceremony!
The British Business Awards (BBA) gala, run by the British Chamber of Commerce in Japan, recognise excellence and promote success and innovation across all industries. The awards also acclaim the important social contributions made by organisations through their commitment to community, ethical behaviour and environmental sustainability.
British Business Awards trophies are presented each year to mark outstanding contributions to the UK Japan commercial relationship. BBA award categories are open to any eligible companies or individuals with relevant achievements. Nominations open in July.
Be part of the 2017 BBA on November 2nd at the Grand Hyatt Tokyo and join us in celebrating the ten-year anniversary of best of British business.
What can you look forward to at the 2017 BBA?
- A glamourous red-carpet evening of ten-year anniversary celebrations in the luxurious surroundings of the Grand Hyatt Tokyo with over 300 guests
- Welcome drinks upon arrival
- Black-tie gala dinner with a 5-course Great British menu - and accompanying wines.
- Recognition of UK-Japan excellence across a variety of industries
- Five coveted designer trophies presented to winners by Her Majesty's British Ambassador to Japan
- Original UK-Japan entertainment
- Fabulous selection of luxury door prizes and raffle prizes
Other BBA News:
2016 BBA nominee photo gallery HERE
2016 BBA photos HERE
2016 BBA Nominee list in full HERE