BCCJ Online Job Fair, Powered by Career Engine
Dec. 8, 2017
Looking to recruit bilingual talent in 2018?
The CareerEngine Network is proud to announce the BCCJ's Online Job Fair 2018. The Fair will run from December 1 2017 until January 12 2017, assisting British Companies to address their hiring needs by accessing British, Foreign and Japanese candidates.
What is CareerEngine?
CareerEngine is a recruitment website for the BCCJ and 11 other foreign chambers of commerce in Japan. It attracts talented, bi-lingual, internationally-minded candidates looking for new opportunities. Over 100 BCCJ member companies are currently registered to use this resource and post job vacancies.
Increase your recruitment reach
The CareerEngine Network includes JapanToday, Gaijinpot, 11 Foreign Chambers of Commerce in Japan, and their respective social media channels. YOUR job posting has the potential to reach a significant base of foreign and bilingual talent access CareerEngine's broad portfolio of websites and social media.
Reach bilingual candidates
Through the Online Job Fair, vacancies will be shared top bilingual talent within the BCCJ's network - as well as CareerEngine’s database of over 12,000 British Citizens (over 1,600 with Business-level Japanese or above) and over 25,000 Japanese with Business-level English or above.
As a member of the BCCJ, you are invited to participate in the CareerEngine Online Job Fair:
*BCCJ Members can enjoy: 50% off first-time job postings, and 10% off subsequent postings*
Through the CareerEngine Online Job Fair, BCCJ members can:
- Post unlimited positions: Post as many positions as you need for a single, discounted fee
- Instantly post positions across multiple CareerEngine partner sites: Your positions will be posted on all partner web sites - including those of 11 other foreign chambers of commerce in Japan - and listed 24/7
- Search the CareerEngine Resume Bank Database: Proactively search for candidates using targeted keywords
- Receive Resume Bank Alerts: Get notified when a candidate who meets your exact criteria joins the database
- Reach qualified candidates through CareerEngine's Job Mail: Prospective candidates receive new job updates three times a week
- UK citizens registered in the Career Engine database: 12,546 (8450 in Japan)
- UK citizens registered in the Career Engine database with business-level Japanese or above: 1693
- Japanese nationals with business-level English or above: 25,426
Visit the CareerEngine recruitment site:
Direct Contact: GPlus Media
The BCCJ is not responsible for the content posted at CareerEngine and can accept no liability for any errors, inaccuracies or misrepresentations.